1. Hat Rugby is rugby which you score a try while being careful not to drop the ball set on your hat.
2. “Hat players” consist of 5 players in 1 team. There are 3 minutes each for the first and second half.
3. Every player wears a “Felt Hat”. (Players also wear a tie during a tournament.)
4. Each team lines up on the endline on each side. Each player places the ball on their hat right when the game starts.
5. A “Hat-try” is scored if you are able to reach the endline on the other side without dropping the ball.
6. You cannot hold the ball with anything such as your hand.
7. If you encounter the opponent, you can touch and drop the ball on their hat. (But you may not touch their body or their hat)
8. If your ball dropped for any reason, you have to go back to your endline and reposition the ball on your head. (Re-hat)
9. You will compete how many times your team was able to score “Hat-try” as a team.